Gr 14R - Hamilton Eye Surgery Ctr - PRN
- Responsible for the nursing care of patients requiring substantial specialized judgment and skill. This judgment and skill is based on knowledge of the natural, behavioral and nursing sciences and humanities as the basis for application of the nursing process in wellness and illness care. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values .
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- R.N. with current license to practice as a professional nurse in the state of employment.
- Must have at least 1 year OR experience.
- Skill and proficiency in applying highly technical principles, concepts and techniques, which are central to the professional discipline in Nursing.
- Analytical skills that is necessary to assess complex patient conditions effectively and to develop comprehensive plans of care. Synthesizes multiple sources of information to assist in the resolution of human responses to complex problems.
- 3 years ago - save job