CWT is looking for a detail-oriented travel professional to fill a VIP Travel Counselor opening. This position will be located at a client onsite office in Los Angelas, CA.
• Providing top notch service to clients that are designated as VIP Travelers.
• Creating both domestic and international travel arrangements for VIPs including air, hotel, and ground transportation.
• Handling multi-cultural, multi-lingual clientele.
• Ability to use available sources such as TSS, State Department web sites, news agencies, etc. to stay informed of current international affairs.
• Advising clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
• Maintaining a strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
• Interacting with VIP traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager.
• Providing 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Sabre proficiency required; experience with other GDS systems a plus
• Diplomacy and tact required for contact with Executives, Executive Administrators, VIP’s and vendors
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Previous VIP experience preferred
• Knowledge of group and meeting travel preferred
• Microsoft Office Word/Excel knowledge desired
Carlson Wagonlit Travel - 18 months ago
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company...