1.1 Minimum of a four year degree with a logistics or equivalent major from a fully accredited college or university included on the U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs.
1.2 Minimum three (3) years experience in logistics working with the U.S. military in the contingency
1.3 Experience working with U.S. Military Logistics Planning.
1.4 Experience on a division or equivalent level staff of the U.S. Armed Services
1.5 Experience as a planner at the division staff level or above of the U.S. Armed Services.
1.6 Current U.S. SECRET security clearance.
1.7 Additional Competencies
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The candidate shall assist the Joint Transportation Office (JTO) with the missions of container management, commercial truck movement control, and augment the mission of fixed wing air movement control, rotary wing movement control within the JTO within the CJTF-1 CJ-4 at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. The JTO will provide US military computer programs and Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) necessary for the Vanquish Worldwide to perform its mission. The candidate shall prepare and submit all required reports to the JTO. The candidate shall also coordinate all actions to move cargo and passengers according priorities determined by the JTO.
2.1.1 Container Management.
220.127.116.11 The candidate shall perform container management for the CJTF-1 CJOA within the JTO Section. The candidate shall monitor and report in-transit visibility (ITV) of Sea-Land containers and flat-racks with their cargo as they enter, transit, or depart the CJOA, as well as on post visibility (OPV) of Sea-Land containers and flat racks located at CJTF-1 location, such as airfields, forward operating bases, camps, and Provincial Reconstruction Teams (PRTs). The candidate shall enter required container data into the Container Management Support Tool (CMST) and/or other designated automated container tracking system. The JTO will provide applicable tracking information.
18.104.22.168 The candidate shall support and assist the JTO staff in planning and conducting theater container management for all subordinate Movement Control Teams (MCTs), whether military or contractor. These actions include providing assistance and feedback to the JTO on container management policy, software improvements, information gathering, and related activities.
2.1.2 Commercial Truck Movement Control.
22.214.171.124 The candidate shall assist the JTO with commercial truck movement control within the JTO section. In conjunction with the JTO section, the contractor shall report all activities of commercial trucks and their cargo as they enter, transit, or depart the CJOA.
2.1.3 Fixed Wing Air Movement Control
126.96.36.199 The candidate shall assist the fixed wing air section with fixed wing movement control activities for the CJTF-1 CJOA within the JTO section. The candidate shall report the activities of all military and commercially contracted flights and their cargo as they enter, transit, or depart the CJOA.
188.8.131.52 The candidate shall provide input to the air chief of the fixed wing air section on fixed wing air movement control policy.
184.108.40.206 The candidate shall operate and use of the Global Decision Support System (GDSS), the Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES), the Global Transportation Network (GTN).
2.2 Project Administrative Specialist.
The candidate shall perform various duties incidental to the acquisition, fielding, and accountability of supplies and non-personal services purchased via open market from commercial and government sources. The candidate must have the ability to interact with DoD civilians, military and civilians in the private sector.
2.2.1 The candidate shall possess the following skills and experience:
1. Respond to direct requests for information from units within RC-E and/or forward inquiries.
2. Assist with the development and review of administrative policies and procedures and development of systems to assure compliance by all units.
3. Assist with research and cost comparisons for vendors to maintain cost effectiveness, quality, and ensure commodities and services are procured from the proper sources.
4. General office duties such as typing, bookkeeping, flow of correspondence, filing.
5. Coordinate materials for meetings and training sessions and other activities of the organization. (e.g., adobe connects, VTCs, scheduling conference rooms, etc.).
6. Update and Navigate Unit Portal website (e.g., unit databases, executive summaries, trip reports, accountability trackers, presentations, etc.).
7. Ability to participate in the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) and recognize differences between, facts, assumptions, specified/implied tasks, and constraints.
8. Ability to read, comprehend, explain, and apply written procedures in order to process letters of justification, memorandums, taskers, FRAGOs and email correspondence.
9. Working knowledge of Army writing, correspondence and typing formats, including correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.