Work with a team of leaders of excellence in an environment of mentorship to provide quality, compassionate care ! Baptist Hospitals has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Registered Nurse to experience the best in nursing practice on this neonatal intensive care unit. Our culture is a spirit of community that promotes patient focused care as we encourage the growth and development of each and every nurse. EOE
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates and provides care utilizing the critical thinking framework known as the nursing process. The nursing process forms the foundation of the nurse's decision making to help partner with patients/families to attain, maintain and restore health whenever possible.
- Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Integrates practice with a service-first focus keeping within the Baptist Mission of the three fold ministry of Christ through healing, teaching and preaching.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience preferred : 1 year clinical experience
- Licensure required : Current RN Licensure permitting practice as a professional nurse in the state of practice.
- Education Minimum : Completion of a RN program
- Special Skills Minimum Required: Basic computer literacy skills.
- Certification required : Current American Heart Association healthcare providers Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Education preferred: BSN
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation - 2 years ago
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...