Winter Park Resort's Base Operations Department is currently accepting applications for a full-time, year round, Security Officer to begin immediately. Winter Park Resort is currently hiring for 3rd Shift. This shift will primarily be from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. 5 shifts a week.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and protecting Winter Park Resort assets through physical inspection of buildings and vehicles
- Handling cash transactions
- Interpretation of guidelines as set forth by management
- Addressing concerns from guests and employees
- Maintaining competent enforcement procedures for laws and consistently following the Winter Park Resort Handbook.
- Assisting with traffic control and other vehicle assistance during and after hours
- Maintaining and monitoring fire protection and burglar systems
- Maintaining lockers, lost & found, ski registration, and employee files
- Acting as liaison between resort and local law enforcement agencies
- Walking, crouching, kneeling as well as pushing/carrying items up to 100 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Colorado driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must have at least one season with Winter Park OR CLETA (Colorado Law Enforcement Training Academy) Certified, Associates Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Must be available for an in-person interview
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Motor Vehicle Record and Background checks will be run upon job offer
- Must be able to spend several hours in extremely cold conditions
Intrawest - 9 months ago
Intrawest is a leader in the development and management of experiential destination resorts. The Company has a network of resorts at North...