Loan Administration Manager 2 - Area Processing Manager
The Area Processing Manager will support an Area through the management of Loan Processors.
Specific responsibilities of this position are:
- Lead the activities and/or operations of a loan a production team responsible for customer service, loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/ closing tasks, loan monitoring, and may include underwriting activities.
- Provide escalation support between sales teams and external vendors and customers to ensure processing team is effective in the administration of each loan processing transaction. Ensure loan processing transactions are completed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide updates and reporting as appropriate to Regional Manager and Area Managers as it relates to the performance of the branch processing function (for example: Weekly and Monthly capacity and pipeline management).
- Participate in strategic planning discussions for the Area and providing recommendations regarding future direction.
- Lead and Manage staff of 10-25 non-exempt indirect report team members in multiple loan administration teams for a defined sales group. Team members under direct reporting structure encompass managers and individual contributors.
- Responsible for, or participates in, the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc. Influence performance of a business unit or functional area by working as part of the decision-making management team and has responsibility for managing the budget of the team, department or unit.
5+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment and 1+ years management experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Must be able to manage a virtual team which will require up to 50% travel.
- Experience leading a team in the processing of conventional conforming and non conforming loan products.
- Expertise around the processing of government loans (FHA/VA), bond loans, and manufactured housing loans.
- Strong understanding of Underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Must possess proven leadership and change management capabilities and ability to motivate team members to achieve high performance and results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Current retail processing experience
- Experience with Underwriting and or processing of FHA, VA , Non-Conforming, conforming loans, a plus.
- 2 years EXPERIENCE in Leadership Mangement roles with porcessing and or opertations experience.
Wells Fargo - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...