Children’s Dental Land & Kid’s Dental Specialists is a bilingual (English,Español), pediatric dental clinic which provides dental care to infants, kids, teens, adolescents, and special needs children.
- Successful completion of four-year Dental Program (DMD or DDS) and Dental Board Examinations
- Must have a valid dental license for the state in which they will practice
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Pediatric Dentistry Program
- Dental license and certificate to practice pedodontics required.
- Experience specialists or new licensees are welcome
The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment screening consisting of a Criminal Record Check,Drug Test, Degree Verification.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Children’s Dental Land & Kids Dental Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested applicants can send a current resume along with their cover letter, in confidence to: email@example.com