Local Pickup/Delivery and Linehaul Drivers Needed!
Central Transport is seeking quality drivers to fill Local and Linehaul/Dock positions out of our terminal in Little Rock, AR. This position is full time and has opportunity for advancement. We offer great schedules that have our drivers Home Every Day AND Weekends Off! Central Transport also provides excellent income for those qualified drivers seeking to take their career to the next level!
Central Transport Offers:
Apply in Person at:
- Home Daily! Weekend Off!
- Dedicated Routes!
- 45-55 Hours/WK.
- Competitive Wages!
- Paid Vacations and Holidays.
- Productivity Bonuses!
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Medical, Dental & Prescription , 401K Benefits.
- Uniforms Provided.
6501 Sloane Dr
Little Rock, AR 72206
For immediate consideration or any questions, call CT Recruiting at (866) 752-3738
JOB SUMMARY OR PURPOSE:
To transport or deliver freight by driving tractor trailer combinations short distances and/ or long distances.
- Hook and unhook trailers from the tractor itself or from convertor dollies, including pushing and/ or pulling dollies into place and cranking lever to raise and lower landing gear on semi trailers and/ or the front support on convertor dollies.
- Load and unload trailer with mechanical freight handling equipment as required.
- Inspect truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submit report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip.
- Check shipping papers to determine the nature of load and to check for the presence of hazardous materials.
- Ensure that all shipment documentation required to move with shipment is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment when delivered.
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all Federal, State and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Report all accidents and/ or incidents involving driver or company equipment
- Safe and legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Safe and timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
- Proper loading and unloading of freight to assure safety and minimal risk of damage to cargo and danger to people.
- Development and maintenance of professional and effective relations between the company and the customer.
- Professional representation of the company through responsible driving.
- Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License with Hazmat and Doubles endorsements
- Must have 3-6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience.
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of transportation
Central Transport International, Inc. - 12 months ago