Date Posted: April 11th 2012
Planning and Design Support
New Belgium is seeking a casual, professional and flexible person for a P&D Support role. This position performs a broad range of duties, including providing Planning and Design with the support to successful in all departmental activities and to complete certain project tasks. The primary responsibilities will be for coordinating all Planning and Design activities, department meeting, and project meetings as well as provide further administrative support at the department and company level.
Skills desired, but not necessary
- Administrative Support
- Scheduling, coordination, and facilitation of meetings, and taking minutes
- Prepare presentations
- Conduct virtual meetings and conference calls
- Schedule appointments for team and vendors and contractors
- Assist with RFP’s (Request for Proposal) and other elements of vendor and contractor relations.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining the P&D team initiatives, including filing of drawings, specifications, and other important documents.
- Document Control-Filing and recording information, using and developing organizational systems, archiving critical information, technical documentation management (including drawings and specifications) –utilizing the Mothernet (aka ‘MS Sharepoint,) capabilities
- Event planning- departmental retreats, offsite meetings, trainings and project celebrations
This is a full time position open to internal and external candidates.
- Strong observational skills with the ability to learn how to anticipate needs, and use a proactive approach.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Prioritizes and plans work activities: uses time efficiently
- Effective oral and written communication; Listens to others without interrupting
- Ability to take direction and adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure with a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Share Point, Live meeting and Outlook skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment as well as make decisions within the scope of assigned authority
- Practice a high level of confidentiality
- Some experience with budget oversight
Starting wage: $14.00 to $18.00 depending on skills and experience
Apply on-line at www.newbelgium.com
Final date for accepting resumes:
Friday April 20, 2012
New Belgium Brewing Company - 13 months ago