Do you want to work with an extremely successful Search Engine Marketing agency that has been in business for almost 10 years? Our client is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the client’s campaigns- performance, analysis, reporting and optimization.
- Develop and maintain constant communication with clients in regards to the campaign performances, goals, opportunities, challenges and expectations.
- Effectively manage the client’s SEM budget to ensure that their goals or expectations are met.
- Work with the Senior Management teams on business development, strategic initiatives and optimization of the client’s budget across other services.
- Work with Account Directors to develop and implement search campaign strategies.
- Responsible for renewing and growing client’s accounts
- Manage the SEM specialists and provide input on their performance reviews.
- Thorough knowledge of client’s business, brand and demographics.
- Work with outside vendors to ensure accounts are setup and performing properly..
- Monitor campaigns progress and report results back to client on a regular basis.
- Prepare and lead monthly client calls.
- Ensure all internal financial forms are completed and submitting to the finance department in a timely manner.
Our client offers a competitive base salary based on experience, and a generous benefits package.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- At least 2-4 years of account management experience at an advertising, marketing or online marketing services agency.
- Search Engine Marketing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate and present results to the client.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Solid understanding and experience with online media technology and analytic tools.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting to clients.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and having the ability to prioritize them.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
If you are interested in joining this winning team, please e-mail your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number ESP-1191 in the subject line. Please feel free to visit our website at www.epicsearchpartners.com to view some of our other critical searches.
No resumes will be forwarded to our client until we have discussed the opportunity with you! We work on a confidential basis with both clients and candidates.
In 1965, MRINetwork™ planted a seed that would grow into one of the largest and most innovative recruiting networks in the world. As...