The Outlet Host/Hostess is responsible for ensuring the prompt recognition and seating of all guests in outlets as assigned and assists the servers in providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to guests throughout their dining experience. He/she is also responsible for assisting the cashier in the collection of payment for all guest transactions.
- High School graduate.
- Previous F&B experience preferred.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and Good Conduct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 18, 2012, 6:20:34 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 7 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of hospitalit...