Rabo AgriFinance is backed by Rabobank, a Dutch-headquartered global financial services leader and one of the world’s 25 largest banks, with over $800 billion in assets and operations in 35 countries. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business.
Rabo AgriFinance’s focus in the United States compliments Rabobank’s commitment to financing agriculture; from the farmers and ranchers who grow crops and livestock, to the processors and manufacturers who turn raw commodities into value-added products, to the distributors and retailers who deliver food and material to the end consumer.
We’re equally dedicated to our employees and continue to invest in them by developing legitimate plans for ongoing growth, creating a culture of accountability, providing outstanding benefits, and offering clear and achievable career paths.
Responsible for the business development and customer management in an assigned territory or market segment. You will provide agricultural investment and advisory services to existing and potential customers for Rabo, Agrifinance, Inc. (RAF). Find solutions for customer needs through offering RAF products and services. Evaluate customers needs, negotiate acceptable product structures. Works with the Relationship Analyst to assure accurate presentation of the customer request and is within the credit policies and procedures established by the company. Recommends customer request and application to the Credit department for approval.
Such responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the primary RAF contact for the origination and servicing of agricultural loans of customers ranging from
$1M to $10M in size
. If you encounter loans greater than $10M you will need to work with your Team Leader as to how best to serve the customer.
- Grow/maintain your portfolio to a minimum size of
and increase profit line each year.
- The RM will be assigned a portfolio of customers to manage their relationship with RAF and monitor the customer goals and needs to expand each relationship in a profitable manner. The RM will have annual goals with the overriding goal to grow his portfolio and bottom line profit annually. Responsible for identifying marketing opportunities within your assigned territory to grow the RAF/Rabo brand name and enhance the image of
Worldwide Food and Agribusiness Research to deliver Local Farm Financial Solutions
- Target the top 25% of agricultural producers to provide RAF solutions to their farm financial needs. Use RAF/Rabo products and services to create solutions for potential customers. Identify customer needs and sell solutions not price (low interest rates). You are responsible to identify profitable potential customers who farm operations are sustainable/growing and the risk profile of the customer is acceptable to RAF.
- To annually grow your portfolio requires direct contact with existing customers to gain new client referrals. You are also expected to develop new customers referrals by building relationships with appraisers, attorneys, CPA’s, ag retailers, product buyers, bankers, title companies, realtors and educators. This includes RAF brand building by attending farm shows, farm visits, ag-related seminars, local public events and other ag-related events to promote RAF effectively.
- RM will develop a target list of potential customers in the assigned territory which will be contacted on a regular basis. Maintain your customer relationship management (CRM) documentation on prospects, inquiries, direct mail contacts, referrals, and clients to assist your marketing and the overall RAF marketing efforts.
- The RM is expected to annually target existing customers for expansion of RAF services. The more RAF services and products a customer utilizes the better chance of customer retention. The RM will have annual goals increase the average products utilized per customer in his portfolio.
- Actively mentors RA’s in customer relationship building. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and RAF internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
- B.S. Degree +, 5-7 yrs RAF or similar experience.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Must possess good human relations, communication skills and ability to exercise good judgment and work as a team member.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Must have extensive knowledge of diversified production agricultural and livestock enterprises.
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo AgriFinance employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
Health care spending account
Dependent care spending account
Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
Optional life insurance
Health and wellness seminars
Rabo AgriFinance offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development and ambition. The employment benefits are excellent.
Please apply via the website by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...