ZebraZapps Evangelist (ZZE) is responsible for driving adoption across the developer and instructional designer audience using a strategy of direct evangelism (online and in person), community engagement (friendly, neutral, and non-friendly) and quality interaction with influencers. The adoption of ZebraZapps (ZZ) along with improving the satisfaction of the elearning community is the primary team goals.
The ZZE position is tasked with engaging with the broad community of developers and designers and driving technical awareness and excitement around the tool, app shopp and gadget shop.
As a member of the ZZ team you will participate in developer events, engage the developer community through guilds, meet-ups, user groups and other avenues developing relationships with community leaders and influencers and reach hundreds of thousands of developers/designers through your branded online blog.
Required skills include:
- Driving app development in the app and gadget shopp
- Defining and creating technical assets such as reference apps, demo clips for use at in-person events and online
- Participating actively in the local developer & elearning communities through blogs, newsletters, meetings and other activities.
- Building and maintaining high-quality relationships with developer community leaders and influencers
- Delivering persuasive and passionate, high impact, high quality, presentations (online and in person) through various local and national channels
- Participating in, sponsoring and supporting community-led developer events and programs in the elearning community
- Engaging and making connections with neutral and competitive technology focused communities and influencers
- Excellent presentation skills to large, demanding technical audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A blend of passion, optimism, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity
- Demonstrated track-record of developer and learning community involvement
- Demonstrated hands-on software development experience with current and emerging web and mobile technologies and authoring tools
- Experience with multiple, current programming languages
- App or game development on mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows a plus
- Preferred qualifications include Computer Science/Engineering or related degree
- Online Blog or community following in the elearning and emerging web enable technologies arena a plus
allen interactions - 17 months ago
Custom e-learning and other interactive, technology-enabled learning solutions designed and developed for specific performance...