From building roads and developing mine sites, the folks who work in our Mining division literally make the earth move to get at the resources the world needs to operate. Ledcor is seeking experienced Maintenance Technician for our mining project near Tonopah, Nevada.
- Fueling and servicing fleet of 100 ton trucks with related loaders and support gear.
- PM services on all Cat, Komatsu & Hitachi equipment, including SOS Sampling.
- Other maintenance related duties as required.
We offer an exceptional work environment. Management is approachable, ethical and accountable. Innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for absolutely everyone: zero incidents is the goal. Hours are reasonable, home life is encouraged and remuneration is competitive.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Servicemen of heavy Mobile equipment in a mine setting utilizing single & tandem axle lube trucks.
- Experience with Cat, Komatsu & Hitachi equipment an asset.
- Minimum of a Valid Class C Drivers Licenses.
- Applicant must be able to pass a criminal background screen.
- Must be able to pass all drug screen/Physical requirements.
- Must have current MSHA certification.
- Proven track record for safety.
- Team player and willing to be a contributor to the success of our safety & production required.
- Must meet Minimum Tool Requirements.
- Must have knowledge of SOS Sampling.
- Must have the ability to understand oil types and usages.
This position will remain open for 10 days and we are accepting 25 applicants.
Ledcor is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Local candidates may be given preference.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy...