Job Title: Facilities Management/Public Safety Coordinator
Position Reports to: Director of Facilities Management
Position Summary: To perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, along with secretarial and communication services for the Facilities Management and Public Safety Departments.
· High School Diploma, Associate Degree Preferred
· At least five years of administrative experience preferably in a facilities/security environment
· Sufficient oral and written communication skills to effectively speak with the public and prepare job-related documentation.
· Knowledge and skills in MS Word and Excel
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform administrative tasks such as: scheduling and coordinating appointments for the Director and staff, producing written correspondence as needed, maintaining a filing system for personnel records, purchase orders and invoices, vendor information, correspondence, etc., answers and screens all of the departmental calls, acts as dispatcher for campus police and assists visitors.
· Receive process and file work orders from students, faculty and staff in a polite, accurate and expeditious manner. Provide work order reports and updating campus community on the status of their requests.
· Assist in coordinating with the Manager of Facilities Services responsibilities for all special events along with reserving campus buildings/rooms and maintaining and posting a schedule for the entire department.
· Process and track purchase orders, invoices, credit card statements and shipping tickets to ensure that the items have been received and bills properly paid.
· Prepare and process all payroll time sheets and records.
· Develop and maintain all vacation and absentee calendars.
· Control all keys for distribution for vendors and employees.
· Attends, records minutes and prepares the monthly reports for the safety committee.
· Issues parking permits, visitor passes and other parking passes.
· Maintains and monitors all routine communications with all campus police officers via radio, telephone and informs Chief of Police of emergencies.
· Notifies departments of safety/security incidents reported by the campus police.
· Maintain a clean and orderly office.
· Other duties as assigned.
Chatham University - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -