Route Specialists are responsible for effectively servicing various routes (including open and vacation routes). The position will also be responsible for assisting in the training process of new employees and for assisting supervisors in servicing their territories.
- Filling, merchandising, and rotating product on display and in cold drink equipment according to CCBCC standards.
- Maintain and organizing backroom stock as needed.
- Ensure neat appearance of all CCBCC equipment and product in accounts.
- Foster relationship with account personnel.
- Perform Account Manager duties as needed including but not limited to: conducting market - surveys, completing accurate orders for accounts and building displays.
- Work effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule in which job assignments change on a daily basis.
- Valid driver's license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last 7 years.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have at least one successful year of experience in beverage distribution/sales.
- Must able to work in fast paced continuous lifting environment.
- Must have the ability to lift product up to 75 Lbs. repetitively.
- Should have experience in stocking, merchandising and ordering products.
- Retail management or merchandising experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative, and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Great Company. Great Jobs. Opportunity to Earn Great Rewards.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated - 14 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...