SpecialtyCare is Your Trusted Career Partner
SpecialtyCare is the premier clinical provider in partnering with hospitals and physicians to provide high performance patient care. SpecialtyCare offers opportunity for continuous learning, growth and career advancement.
- SpecialtyCare believes in local teams that support local hospitals
- SpecialtyCare understands our Associates’ desire to advance their careers; we offer opportunities for significant growth
- SpecialtyCare encourages our associates to utilize our generous annual allowance for Professional Development to attend meetings and conferences
- SpecialtyCare offers a generous Student Loan Payment Assistance Program
- SpecialtyCare offers Tuition Assistance to pursue additional job related college education
As a Perfusionist at SpecialtyCare, you will provide patient care in support, treatment, measurement or supplementation of the circulatory system. Such care may include, but is not limited to performance of the duties and responsibilities listed below. This position provides services in Los Angeles, CA.
As a Perfusionist with SpecialtyCare you may perform and have responsibility for, but not limited to one or more of the following clinical duties:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping
- Autologous Blood Processing
- Perfusion Laboratory Services/Lab Analysis Equipment
- Electronic Physiological Monitoring
- Other clinical services as assigned
- Must hold current certification from the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or a new graduate must accomplish certification within two years of the Associate’s date of hire.
- Reliable transportation and willingness to work at multiple locations as needed.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with hospital staff members and physicians.
- Ability to work flexible hours as scheduled, including weekends and holidays, and to be on-call as scheduled. Must be able to respond to calls or pages within 30 minutes.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment at SpecialtyCare is At-Will.
SpecialtyCare - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
SpecialtyCare is the world’s leading provider of clinical services to hospitals. We partner with hospitals to drive, sustain, and...