Entry-level position performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout warehouse and/or manufacturing areas. Position responsibilities may include general housekeeping, pallet repair, reworking damaged or returned product, supplying plastic flats to the production line, etc. This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout an 8-10 hour shift. In addition, the position requires that you perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping. Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required. PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
- Maintain all safety standards
Equal Opportunnity Employment M/F/D/V
- 18 years or older
- 21 years or older if CDL Required
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Valid CDL license (if required)
PepsiCo - 2 years ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...