We are an early-stage company focused on developing the next-generation Backend As A Service (BaaS) that makes it quick and easy for app developers to build and maintain apps that require a backend using our native SDKs and API. We aim to empower the app developer to focus on what they do best –write the next killer app and not worry about the server-side set up.
The company has great founders from both app development and backend development perspectives. We will be pushing the limits of cloud development and powering the explosive growth of app developers.
Description of the role with basic activities
We are looking for a rockstar DevOps engineer to join our world-class founding team to improve our system availability and reliability. You are an expert in distributed computing, web-scale systems that are available 24x7. You think that you can run this world using your scripts.
List of the critical skills
- You are proactive, curious, responsible and flexible
- Fluently code in one of the following: Java, Python, Perl
- Smooth operator. Experience with one of: Linux, Redhat OS, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Low rider: JVM configuration, JMX setup
- Have lived and survived on at least one of these clouds: AWS, Rackspace, Azure
- Knowledge of Open Source software relevant to this job.
Nice to have
- App development experience on any of mobile platforms - Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile
- Server-side development experience,
- White-box testing experience
- Salary: $100K
- Equity: Depending on experience.
- Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard