Provides quality, cost-effective inpatient/outpatient care for patients and families in a target population across the continuum of care by assuring access, providing assessments and coordinating clinical summary treatment plan determining level of care. Assumes a caseload and performs an array of counseling services independently (without direct supervision).
- Master’s Degree in mental health or human services field. (May substitute a current Connecticut RN license or certification as a Registered Nurse Clinician.)
- Current CT licensure as: MSN, LCSW, Ph.D., LMFT, LPC, LADC
- Ability to meet requirement for internal credentialing in relevant clinical settings.
- Minimum of three years experience in dealing with psychiatric patients and/or substance abuse population.
- Previous experience in assessment and diagnosis and individual and group therapy.
- Demonstrated experience using a computer; basic keyboarding skills.
Rushford - 15 months ago