The Futurity First Insurance Group (ffig.com) is a nationwide independent distributor of Life insurance, annuities, senior health insurance, LTC, DI and investment products focused on the needs of the pre-retiree and retiree market. Through its two companies, Futurity First Career and Dressander/BHC, Futurity is one of the largest multi-carrier distributors of fixed indexed annuities in the country and its unique hybrid independent-career model is rapidly growing. The company has 3,500 producing agents in two channels, one retail channel (20 branches and 250 agents), one wholesale annuity and life channel (3,300 agents). The Company has a relationship with 51 insurance carriers, 1 broker-dealer, 1 RIA firm and 1 senior health insurance GA and generates $1.1B of fixed annuity sales per year (3% market share), $3M of life insurance, $3M of health/LTC insurance and $1M of GDC. The company is looking to grow substantially as it builds out a network of career and independent agents over the next 3-5 years. Futurity is funded by Aquiline Capital Management, a $2B NY-based private-equity firm.
Part Time Help Desk Specialist/PC Technician
Part time, Thursday and Friday’
s 8:00 – 5:00 (Flexible)
Position Pays $15 Per hour.
We are seeking support in our IT Department. This
- and entry level, part time opportunity that could be either be long term or perfect for a summer project.
Our Ideal Candidate will possesses the following skills:
Excellent Customer Service Skills - Phone and Remote Users.
- Active Directory Experience (User & Group Management) and basic MS Exchange knowledge
- Must be able to perform basic hardware troubleshooting including Computers, MFP Printers, Networking Devices.
- Understanding of network printing; IP Addresses; DNS; end-user PC and applications
- Perform Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Installs on PC / Laptop
- Capable of Software / Driver installations
- Prepare systems for deployment - basic knowledge of imging PCs and data migration.