Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative 3 in Pitkin, LA. The Sales Representative 3 has reached the fully competent working level. He or she contacts assigned customer accounts or prospects to sell products based on personal sales targets. Job responsibilities also include focusing on new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems. This is an intermediate sales position where the employee is developing product/service and market knowledge. He or she receives periodic coaching from a supervisor or more experienced professional.
- Leads account management activities, interactions, and are a key participant in target accounts. Coordinate and lead field surveys and technical audits, understands and utilizes all CTI technical and testing resources, comprehend, analyze, and able to write technical documents, ability to design comprehensive treatment applications.
- Interviews customer to assess wants, needs, determines what concerns they have and develops alternatives to alleviate concerns. Facilitates discussions with customers. Troubleshoots and provides proactive solutions.
- Assists with RFPs by providing system and production information, analytical reports, mapping, treating rates, product recommendations, system data management.
- Performs basic field water, microbiological, crude and hydrocarbon analysis and testing, interpret basic lab test results
- Responsible for the collection of oil and water samples, through utilizing proper sample techniques, through sample preservation, labeling, and documentation.
- Maintains all safety and environmental practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Science, Technical, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or Business).
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to present complex ideas in a comprehensive way.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and safety.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 17 months ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...