Bayer CropScience (BCS) is one of the world†s leading innovative crop science companies in the areas of crop protection, non-agricultural pest control, seeds and plant biotechnology. With our headquarters in Monheim, Germany, Bayer CropScience has a global workforce of about 17,900, and is represented in more than 120 countries. BCS is structured into six Business Operations units: four regional crop protection units and two units responsible for Environmental Science and BioScience † offering an outstanding range of products and extensive service backup for modern, sustainable agriculture as well as for non-agricultural applications. Consumer Branded This is a temporary position.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. This is a temporary part-time position. The primary responsibility of this Temporary Seasonal Merchandiser/Sales Representative role is to maintain the Bayer Advanced in-store lawn and garden product line at Home Centers within an assigned territory and build relationships with store personnel for the duration of the merchandising season.
This temporary position will be within the state of Nevada and will be based in the Reno/Carson City area.
The incumbent will:
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
- Build and maintain relationships with key store personnel;
- Build and maintain product displays in accordance with standards;
- Maintain appropriate product level on racks, shelves and displays;
- Work with store personnel to order product at the store and district level;
- Reconcile inventory;
- Maintain, clean and organized back stock;
- Provide excellent customer service to consumers and store personnel;
- Install and maintain Point of Sale (POS) materials;
- Update management daily regarding store activities;
- Travel daily within assigned territory servicing store to store.
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Basic computer skills;
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds;
- Ability to climb an 8-12 foot safety ladder;
- Valid driver†s license and the ability to use reliable transportation during business hours;
- Demonstrated good customer service skills;
- Demonstrated good organization and planning skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to travel within an assigned territory (radius of 100 miles).
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- One to two years of sales or retail work experience;
- Previous Bayer Advanced merchandising experience;
- Previous Home Center consumer product merchandising work experience;
- Previous lawn care and/or pest control work experience;
- Lawn and Garden chemicals knowledge;
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish;
- Access to the Internet/Email and Cellular phone;
- Pallet jack experience.
Bayerjobs.com - 20 months ago