Lenox Advisors is a full-service, multi-faceted financial services firm. Our clients hire us for our commitment to help them achieve long-term financial success. We have an immediate opportunity in our New York office for a Financial Planning Associate in our Private Wealth Management department. This position will be responsible for assisting Financial Planners with all aspects of managing a book of financial planning clients. The ideal candidate is extremely detailed and proactive, as well as highly organized.
Day to day responsibilities include:
Organization and diligent follow up and attention to detail will all be key in this position. Applicant must have 1-3 years prior experience, preferably within financial services. Previous experience processing new accounts and providing a high level of client service is preferred. Candidates must have a college degree, be a self starter, and have the ability to communicate and interact effectively with high net worth clients. Series 65 preferred.
- Gathering and organizing data to help determine client’s assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives. Providing the initial build-out of client information utilizing a proprietary software program and then handing off to a financial planner.
- Analyzing client’s financial data and organizing so that planners may design and develop timely financial plans.
- Helping maintain contact with clients to assist in service via monthly phone contacts and/or letters.
- Assisting planner with implementation as outlined in financial plan. Following up with client, Lenox relationship managers, vendors, etc. on all outstanding transactions Keeping detailed records of all account transactions in client database Performing meeting preparation, including updating of reports. Scrubbing client information for inconsistencies. Maintaining accurate and current client information
- Linking all Lenox managed accounts to Financial Planning clients’ CFO sites
- Maintaining relationships with client’s third party advisors
Please send resume with cover letter, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
Monster - 4 years ago