Position Summary: *This position is based in Seattle*
This person is responsible for the support of all TC products at Boeing facilities in and around Seattle. This person will also travel to customer sites, on-aircraft loading, testing and troubleshooting, customer training and Sales support provided as necessary.
Education, Experience or Other Skills Required:
- Provides technical support – onsite at Boeing and via email, telephone
- Coordinates with home office such that problems are managed to completion
- Maintains currency with all TC products and service developments, support tools and processes
- Provides feedback of any significant developments at Boeing affecting our products
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years relevant experience, or 4 – 6 years experience in Avionics maintenance/Aircraft Line Technician with aircraft manufacturer or commercial airlines.
- FAA A&P license preferred
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated - 3 years ago