Business Unit: Terminix
Title: Commercial QA Inspector
Location: CA- Bakersfield- 2380
Postal Code: 93308
Functional Area: Corporate
Branch Number: 1878
Requisition Number: 925790-5
First Open Date: 02/28/2012
Post Date: 02/28/2012
Description: We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business operational issues to develop, implement and improve the delivery of integrated pest management programs. Works with field service personnel and management to maintain quality standards of processes within the Terminix branches and regional areas, as well as focusing associates on quality improvement. Implements procedures and methods to audit operational processes.
- Coordinates inspection activity with Branch and Regional Management.
- Inspects and verifies service(s) performed by Pest Control Technicians.
- Ensures job location is set per scope of service as identified in the sales contract.
- Identifies and documents any pest management issues overlooked by the Pest Control Technician.
- Recommends action plan development for Pest Control Technician and/or action plan resolution to customer as appropriate; may provide training directly to the Pest Control Technician.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and third party audit standards.
- Engages branch and location management to ensure appropriate communications are occurring between relevant management and the Pest Control Technician.
- Mediates and directs customer concerns to branch management as appropriate.
- Creates and communicates a written and/or verbal report to management on all Quality Assurance Inspections with 48 hours of the inspection.
- Collaborates with the Service and Technical team to develop, implement and improve integrated pest management programs for customers using a composite of techniques to include physical, chemical, mechanical and biological methods.
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years experience as a pest control provider or manager in the pest management industry
- Knowledge of the pest management industry to include treatment methods, chemicals, equipment and related laws
- Knowledge of developing action plans to address associate development and customer issue-resolution within the context of the pest management industry
- Analytical skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Terminix - 2 years ago
Terminix has set its sights on destroying your bug problem. Terminix offers pest control services for termites and a wide range of bugs and...