Be a part of our award-winning team. We at Heartland want to make our service area the best and safest place in America to receive health care and live a healthy and productive life. At Heartland we believe our caregivers and medical staff are the key to our success.
As a valued caregiver:
The Web Developer will assist in the development of a new web/mobile presence for the organization, using the Agile development methodology, emphasizing short, quick iterations. This web designer must be able to work independently on complex problems, periodically reporting on project status to Enterprise Architect. The Web Designer will assist the Senior Web Architect in design decisions and assist in mentoring junior level developers. . Success of the team in achieving objectives requires participation and cooperation by the entire team, including an understanding of and commitment to the organization’s vision.
The Web Developer works under the direction of the Enterprise Architect.
Heartland’s caregivers are required to follow the RESPECT Counts Standards of Behavior.
Skills of the Technical Webmaster include:
· Expertise includes enterprise level web development experience.
· Proficient in ASP.NET MVC in C#, HTML5, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ, and SQL Server 2008 R2.
· Exemplifies Technology Services culture within their area, leading by example with HEART.
· Assists in process improvement using any/all of the approved organizational methodologies, industry best practice and voice of the customer.
· Performs IIS administration, performance monitoring, basic SQL Server 2008 performance tuning, designing for web security, object oriented design, and other core essential skills for enterprise web development.
· Promote the use of technology to achieve the organization’s quest for quality, safety and efficiency.
· Responsible for overall integrity, confidentiality and accuracy of data in organization’s website(s).
· Proactively identify and apply industry best practice, organizational standards, regulatory requirements and partner/vendor requirements.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Baccalaureate degree required; Heartland will consider senior level undergrads in an accredited Computer Science program (must complete degree within one year). Formal training or certification in related field preferred. Mobile development experience, Cerner tools and Test Driven Design a plus, not required.
Experience in HTML, basic web development in standard language/platform and object oriented design preferred.
We offer a progressive work environment and a great atmosphere for career growth along with an excellent salary and an outstanding benefit package .
Heartland Health - 2 years ago