Seeing things in a different light is just the beginning at CooperVision. Our visionaries put ideas into action, raise the bar on product excellence and create the next generation of contact lenses. And now, so can you. Join our team and become a part of a world class organization that is the second largest contact lens manufacturer in the United States and the third largest in the world. A global powerhouse, we tout a network of facilities that expands our reach to 70 countries.
We offer some of the most respected brands and most advanced lenses in the industry, including our recently launched silicone hydrogels Biofinity® & Avaira® which offer the best vision possible in a soft contact lens. Our Proclear Compatibles® lenses deliver unmatched all day comfort. And our Frequency® 55 Multifocal lenses use a revolutionary two-lens system to help correct presbyopia.
Realize your vision ....
JOB TITLE: PMO Analyst (Portfolio Management Organization Analyst)
DEPARTMENT: Information Services
Responsible for understanding and supporting the Project Management Organization (PMO) Management team in support of the overall portfolio and resource planning and monitoring processes. Performs various lead roles in the Project Management Organization in support of planning, organizing and monitoring projects with attention to portfolio planning, resource management, and project execution. Will take lead in a daily operational role to support the PMO and Project Managers. Aids in defining and revising PMO processes, PM templates, project deliverables and project status documentation. Aids in the design and implementation of the Service Now tool used to automate the PMO/PPM, PM and CM processes.
- Manages high-level resource plans in support of the PMO Portfolio and Resource Management and Prioritization processes.
- Facilitates and ensures the Phases & Gates processes are adhered to appropriately for successful project management execution.
- Manages and communicates PMO metrics/status and portfolio reporting.
- Collects, manages and updates project statuses with respective project managers and IT Directors.
- Coordinates meetings and communications to the IT Leadership and Executive communities.
- Coordinates meetings in support of the PMO organization and documenting and publishing meeting minutes.
- Responsible for creating training materials relevant to the PMO and PM processes and conducts training sessions with business and IT personnel on the Portfolio, Project Management and Phases & Gates processes.
- Be a go-to person for the Project Funnel, Phases & Gates and project management methodologies.
- Aids in the design and rollout of the new Portfolio, Resources and Change Management tool.
- Leads the Change Management processes in support of project management disciplines.
- Compiles compliance documentation required by auditors, and supporting remediation needs.
- Leads and facilitates the PMO Phases & Gates review meetings, and ensure gate and compliance deliverables are appropriately adhered to for change management and successful project execution. Ensures timely project escalation and metrics/status reporting to IT Leadership and Executive Steering Committee.
- Works with Project Managers to ensure project updates are received, and aids in project status documentation. Act as the primary contact for compliance adherence, reporting and documentation in support of SOX and change management.
- May perform the duties of project manager for smaller projects, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Application generalist with broad technical knowledge to help gain perspective on requested changes, resource demand and implications of change
- Project Management generalist with hands-on experience in Phases & Gates and project management methodologies
- Knowledge of the business enterprise function and processes
- Process oriented - technical and business knowledge
- Extensive experience working in a global, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and exceptional ability to execute to strategy/plan in aggressive and high pressure environment
- Experience with being a change agent to aid in business change management
- Adapts readily to changes in workload, staffing and scheduling
- HIghly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills to facilitate meetings and conduct training
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Conducts self in a professional manner with co-workers, management, customers, and others
- Seeks assistance from supervisor in identifying and reporting problems or concerns relating to job functions, supervision and personal employment status
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Complies with supervisory/management direction
- Normal office environment
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job
- Extensive contact with employees and external business partners and vendors
- Irregular hours for meetings and/or travel may be required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in relevant Information Technology field or work experience equivalent is required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years experience with Phases & Gates and Project Management methodologies
- Two to four years experience in systems support or relevant functional field
- Computer literacy required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Tools.
CooperVision wants you to be able to clearly see the benefits of its products. CooperVision (CVI) is a leading manufacturer of contact...