What will you create today? At Grand Canyon University our faculty creates tomorrow’s educators, nurses, business leaders, musicians and much more through their dedication to our online students. As a member of our online adjunct faculty you will be provided with training on our state-of-the-art Online Management software. If you possess the qualifications listed below and an enthusiasm to share your knowledge with online students, we invite and encourage you to explore this singular opportunity.
Founded in 1949, Grand Canyon University is one of Arizona’s leading higher learning institutions. Based in Phoenix, the regionally accredited, private, non-denominational Christian university offers online and campus-based bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs through the College of Doctoral Studies, Ken Blanchard College of Business, College of Education, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, College of Liberal Arts and College of Fine Arts and Production.
Immediate needs for Ground Adjuncts in Maternal Child (OB) (New Mexico)
The Adjunct for the College of Nursing (ground classes) will provide instruction that incorporates current teaching methodologies, technologies, and other trends that reflect advances in specific areas of the discipline associated with the individual’s teaching assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Teaches one or more subjects within prescribed curriculum.
· Compiles bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
· Stimulates class discussions.
· Compiles, administers, and grades examinations, or assigns this work to others.
· Remains current with new trends and development in his/her field of expertise.
· Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years in teaching experience preferred, but not required.
- Master's of Science in Nursing degree in the area of study for all other courses.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing degree required to teach Clinicals.
- In order to teach for GCU in the College of Nursing, you must have a valid RN and/or AP license.
- Additional requirements depending on the subject matter taught in the class.
Grand Canyon University - 22 months ago
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue...