The Food Service Manager is to provide the dietetic services for the residents of the facility. It is designed to comply with the required criteria and standards of JCAHO and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. Must possess a current food handlers card from the Health Department.
4. Must have at least one (1) year of food service and/or kitchen experience.
5. Must have experience in large quantity cooking.
6. Must possess knowledge of general management and supervisory principles and practices and sound judgment and leadership skills.
7. Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
8. Must pass background checks, including KBI/SRS Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Check.
9. Must get verification of personal health.
Sequel Youth and Family Services - 12 months ago