Daktronics is recognized worldwide as a leader in the large display industry. The company designs, manufactures, sells, and services a variety of display products in three primary markets: sports, commercial, and transportation.
1. Assist in video production, including shooting/editing and writing script for training videos and PowerPoint.
2. Review projects with Content Developers to visualize the concept, storyline and add entertaining elements.
3. Work with internal clients to ensure their goals for training presentations are met and that video footage and audio tracks are of high quality.
4. Upload content to the Daktronics Learning Management System.
5. Complete work in a timely and accurate manner; behave in a professional and service-oriented manner; work with minimal supervision and interact effectively with team members.
6. Perform other responsibilities and duties as needed or assigned.
1. Pursuing a degree in Broadcast Journalism, Mass Communications, or Graphic Communications.
2. Experience and/or education in video production; shooting, writing, and editing preferred.
3. Must have exceptional customer service skills and willing to help attitude.
4. Self-motivated with initiative and organized.
5. Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment.
6. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
7. Background check may be conducted.
8. Students must maintain an acceptable grade point average.
Daktronics - 3 years ago
Daktronics, Inc. is a supplier of electronic scoreboards, large electronic display systems and related marketing services, digital messaging...