The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Hospital Service Rep for the state of Wisconsin.
Hospital Service Representative
drives for maximum account retention through managing and servicing existing hospital accounts; provides continuing education to the customer on the order process, marketing, compliance, etc.; resolves service issues in support of several hospital accounts; Hospital Service Representative does not have call point ownership on any of the accounts within the geography but works in close cooperation with Hospital Account Executives to support the collaborative selling model.
- Ensures customer retention by maintaining relationships with hospital accounts
- Manages the customer order process by providing on-going client education
- Partners with the Hospital Account Executive to analyze opportunity in existing accounts, and jointly sell specialty/esoteric tests within targeted accounts
- Partners with Hospital Account Executives to resolve account specific service issues
- Partners with internal operations unit (customer service, finance, etc.) to facilitate, prioritize and resolve customer service issues
- Manage customer relationships to ensure that customer needs
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed)
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
- Ensures compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Completes all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
- Three years of experience in sales or with account ownership
- Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A motor vehicle record in good standing.
- Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed.
Employees must upload or send to the Recruiter a completed Request For Transfer (RFT) and the employee's most recent Performance Development & Review (PDR).
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics - 2 years ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...