The Security Operations Manager manages overall field services, operations and functions in assigned area including post reviews, Specialists inspections, emergency response, client liaison, post order compliance reviews and special projects as assigned. Perform all duties in accordance with client policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations. The Site Manager reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
• Liaison with client's corporate management in order to execute and manage projects to support the Global Safety and Security program
• Assure compliance with general and specific post orders for assigned Specialist's positions
• Manage and coordinate all security operations and programs in assigned area
• Partner with client location representatives to ensure proper utilization and execution of security programs
• Respond in a timely manner to emergent events, issues, staffing deficiencies and client requests
• Initiate preliminary investigations and write incident reports on all internal personnel issues
• Partner with corporate security team members during event security details
• Maintain up to date and accurate timekeeping systems and records
• Ensure personnel are provided with necessary equipment and equipment is accounted for
• Conduct employee reviews
• Complete proper personnel documentation/paperwork and processing as circumstances dictate
Additional Job Functions
• Perform other related duties as required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Political Science, Journalism, Emergency Management or other related discipline; OR equivalent years of relevant experience
• A minimum of 5 years in safety and security management or supervision, law enforcement/military, security control room experience in supervisor capacity -- 5 years of general Customer Call Center supervisory experience also acceptable
• Must possess professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be intermediate level with common MAC OS based software platforms.
• Effective time management skills
SIS provides a variety of challenging work environments where professionals are given opportunities to develop their careers and contribute...