Component Design Engineer
Job Description: Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. Responsibilities may include: the design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
The position offered is for SRAM/RF/ROM/Custom Datapath Array and special circuits Design in SOC low power technologies and also involves SOC Collateral methodologies development/automation.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must have an MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in VLSI and SoC design experience which includes memory physical design (RF, ROM), IP block implementation, and familiarity with leading-edge process technology issues
- Minimum 2 years experience with industry-standard circuit design/verification tools, flows and methodologies
- Minimum of 2 years experience with basic scripting skills in perl/tcl
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- 5+ years experience in VLSI and SoC design experience which includes memory physical design (RF, ROM), IP block implementation, and familiarity with leading-edge process technology issues
- 2+ years experience with SOC design flows/methods.
Nov 30, 2012
Dec 1, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...