Provide Records Management for our client.
- Manages the short and long-term housing of physical records and information;
- Coordinates access to records stored off-site, balancing the requirements of business confidentiality, data privacy, and public access;
- Coordinates the disposal of records which have been approved for destruction by Records Manager.
- Updates the tracking logs for retrieval and new storage processes daily;
- Coordinates the storage of records; managees records at the box level;
- Assigns vendor b ox number for tracking;
- Enters metadata in the records management database according to established procedures;
- Prepares and processes records retrieval requests and return records to off-site storage;
- Notifies requestor(s) when retrieved box(s) are ready for pick up;
- Processes invoices associated with Records Management services;'
- Completes projects such as microfilming coordination and preparation work with customers to inventory active records environments;
- Prepares and presents reports and other necessary correspondence;
- Maintaining confidentiality and communication with tact and diplomacy;
- Responds to inquiries and in effective oral and written communication
- Subject to standing, walking, bending, reaching, stooping, and lifting of objects up to 40 pounds repetitively'
- 2 years College
- 2 years Records Management experience
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE
- Good Good business analysis skills
- ECM(SharePoint, Livelink)
- Good organizational skills
- Keyboarding skills,
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Downtown Seattle
TripleNet Technologies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard