Each C Spire employee is fully engaged in bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Maximum dedication and effort
• Being open minded and innovative
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Being assertive, competitive and bold
• A sense of urgency
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life.
The primary responsibilities of the Network Technician are operations, maintenance, and performance of the wireless network.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
Two-year degree in electronics or related field experience is required. Experience with basic TCP/IP, computer skills, RF, T-1, and digital equipment is preferred. Wireless Telephony backgrounds a plus.
This job requires the employee to be able to lift 70lbs unassisted and 125 lbs. assisted. Be agile enough to bend, stoop, and crawl. Possess sufficient manual dexterity and mobility to work in confined areas, plus have good hand/eye coordination and be able to work with hand tools. Be required to work outside in all types of weather. Employee must be able to work evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, and 24-hour on-call schedule when assigned. Ability to drive for extended periods of time in all types of weather. Employee must be able to adapt and perform in a rapidly changing work environment. Employee must be able to travel overnight within and outside of regular work area upon request of supervisor or manager.
Note: This is a brief description of the Network Technician's responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev. 03/2012
C Spire - 19 months ago
C Spire Wireless is the largest privately-held wireless provider in the United States, serving more than one million customers in the...