Sales Engineer, Public Sector – Intelligence Community McLean, VA
For more than a decade, MarkLogic has delivered a powerful and trusted next-generation Enterprise NoSQL database that enables organizations to turn all data into valuable and actionable information. Organizations around the world rely on MarkLogic’s enterprise-grade technology to make better decisions faster. MarkLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley with field offices in Washington D.C., New York, London, Tokyo, and Austin, TX. For more information, please visit www.marklogic.com . MarkLogic is a registered trademark of MarkLogic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
MarkLogic is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to be an integral part of the Public Sector Sales team. This will involve accompanying sales on prospect/customer visits, providing a high level of technical expertise regarding MarkLogic and enterprise architecture integrations, building and giving demonstrations, understanding the competitive landscape and emerging trends in the industry, and providing technical guidance during all phases to the customer interaction. Occasionally, you may act in a post-sales capacity to facilitate knowledge transfer or other short-term activities. Local candidates only, no relocation (Greater Washington, DC area).
- Active Security Clearance – TS/SCI minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or similar
- 5+ years relevant experience within a technical and pre-sales capacity
- Must be very technically adept (able to code Proof of Concepts, create customized demos, etc.)
- Must have a strong understanding of, and experience with a minimum of three of the following: XML/XQuery, Java/C#/.NET, Content Management Systems (CMS), Database technologies (as a standalone product, not as integrated with a CMS or other technology), Enterprise search engines, experience working with DoD, IC, and/or Civilian Agencies
- 2+ years technical experience working for an enterprise software company selling to Public Sector or for a Federal System Integrator (FSI)
- Active Polygraph
MarkLogic - 14 months ago
For more than a decade, MarkLogic has delivered a powerful, agile, and trusted Enterprise NoSQL database platform that enables...