IT Department of an auto industry leader is looking for an IT Regional Manager to be located at one of their South Carolina sites.
Pay offering: $75-80
The role of an IT Supervisor is to supervise and ensure the efficient operation at manufacturing and JIT sites, of the company's network, client servers, databases, and equipment. This includes managing the IT staff responsible for monitoring and diagnosing network and hardware problems. The IT Regional Manager will also work closely with the IT executive staff and decision makers in other departments in order to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Work with Plant and Business Group Management to define business and systems requirements to ensure IT processes and systems are aligned with requirements for future business needs
- Lead IT operational planning and projects
- Work with all IT departments to oversee all reports and documentation related to network and systems operations.
- Work with all IT departments to develop maintenance schedules for network and systems equipment.
- Work with all IT departments to practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Conduct research and remain current with the latest technologies and solutions in support of procurement efforts.
- Implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures, including those for network architecture, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Travel up to 25% to regional responsibilities
- BS in the field of computer science or information systems and 5 years related work experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Microsoft products.
- Strong experience and skills in Windows Administration, Cisco, VMware and WAN/LAN.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes in an automotive environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Extensive experience managing people
FPC of Hampton Roads - 18 months ago