Are you seeking a challenging position with a strong, growing company? You have come to the right place! It's Better @ Medcor!
Medcor is looking for a talented RN, LVN, LPN or Paramedic to join us in a Full Time capacity as Medical Administrator of our on-site clinic in Pueblo, CO. Position is to work Mon-Fri. Day shift.
Medcor seeks qualified medical professionals to join its growing team across the country in challenging, nontraditional health-care settings. Work is conducted on-site in client locations. We offer an upbeat, team-oriented work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Working at Medcor:
At Medcor we expect our associates to embrace a set of simple practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and at work. Here is what we practice and believe in:
• Truly BE THERE for another person whether it is a customer, coworker, family or a friend;
• CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE and celebrate each day by making the best of every moment!;
• PLAY at work creates a positive atmosphere and makes your job more enjoyable, energizes the creativity and problem solving;
• MAKE THEIR DAY by recognizing others from the heart; make a positive impact on coworkers and others you meet.
• Better YOU - positively impact your wellbeing through our Wellness Program which includes multitude of resources to enjoy benefits of good health;
We believe in teamwork and helping one another, which in turn assures the success of our organizations as a whole and empowers our associates to grow and succeed in their careers with Medcor.
To learn more about Medcor and what it's like to work here go to www.medcorworld.com
Medcor offers competitive salary and benefits package for full-time associates including: paid time off, tuition reimbursement, immediate health and dental coverage, 401k with company match, regularly scheduled hours and more. Medcor promotes a comprehensive workplace wellness plan to support employee health, happiness and wellbeing. Medcor’s Better Me Wellness program offers healthcare insurance discounts for being proactive in the wellness arena by encouraging movement, wholesome nutrition and balance.
Job Duties Include:
• Participate in daily operations at Medcor’s on-site clinic
• Triage, Assessment, & Treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses according to Medcor’s Evidence Based Medicine protocols and/or PCGs (Patient Care Guidelines)
• Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
• Physical Assessment Testing (PATs)
• Case management
• Medical charting
• OSHA record-keeping
• General administrative duties
• Minimum of 2 Years field experience
• Current unrestricted licensure/certification at required level
• Current CPR/BLS
• Computer proficiency; familiarity with EMR software
• Excellent verbal/written communications skills
• Self motivated, positive, friendly attitude
• Ideally – Nurses should have experience in Occupational health, emergency medicine or critical care.
Individuals who receive an offer of employment from Medcor will be required to undergo a drug test and a criminal background check. Medcor offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Medcor, Inc. - 11 months ago