A great opportunity for a Clinical Director to join one of the most comprehensive providers of substance abuse and behavioral health services.
Turning Point is a three-phase extended care program for young men with addiction and co-occurring mental health issues.
Our accredited and acclaimed program is nationally recognized with experts and highly specialized staff to meet the developmental needs of young men.
Combining an evidence-based drug treatment model with traditional Twelve Step recovery and a comprehensive, experiential learning process, Turning Point exposes young men to a drug-free world gradually as they develop an understanding of their disease, build the skills to resist relapse, form meaningful relationships, and begin to make positive choices that will lead them to a healthy and productive life.
Key Clinical Director Responsibilities include:
- Providing supervision to clinical staff
- Developing and implementing training programs for new clinical staff.
- Identifying trends in client needs and develop programs accordingly
- Identification and selection of treatment modalities
- Ongoing program development and implementation.
- Providing direct services including individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, treatment planning and discharge planning when required.
- Collaboration is HIGHLY valued. Coordinating services amongst behavioral health staff; Attending and facilitating regularly scheduled meetings with our behavioral health staff
- Minimal Traveling required
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Minimum of seven years of experience working in the substance abuse treatment field.
- Minimum master’s level education in behavioral health field or licensure with the Connecticut Department of Public Health as an alcohol and drug counselor (LADC).
- Possesses strong skills of organization, communication, evaluative skills, reporting skills and.
- Being highly motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in coordinating client care.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.