The Acute Dialysis Tech is an essential part of the healing team that is engaged in dialysis therapies. The Acute Dialysis Tech provides direct patient care in a safe, therapeutic manner by setting up the dialysis machine in accordance to the prescriptive instructions. They make a difference in providing exceptional patient care by monitoring and recognizing problems, taking appropriate action, and notifying responsible parties in a timely manner. The Acute Dialysis Tech is a valued team member that is able to impact the lives of others as they initiate, monitor and complete dialysis treatment.
Entry Rate: $13.97
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This position will support our McKay Dee Hospital and Davis Hospital. The candidate must be able to work various hours, days and evenings, as well as rotating weekends. This position also requires two- four "On-Call" shifts per pay period.
Additional Details: Candidate will also support other Salt Lake Valley Locations including Intermountain Medical Center
- Current dialysis certification
- One or more years of dialysis experience
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Must be able to work various hours days and evenings including rotating Saturdays
- Lifting, Hearing/Listening, Seeing, Speaking, Manual Dexterity
- Must be able to safely transfer patients
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds occasionally throughout scheduled shifts
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...