The SEI position is an entry-level position which will allow opportunities to train in SE II level responsibilities. The SE I will perform tasks related to the Fuel Island including fueling and washing vehicles, checking fluid levels and other minor maintenance tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read codes and instructions on the computer
- Must be able to document repairs on the computer
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to meet Ryder's driving qualifications
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays and in different locations
This position is primarily responsible for performing all tasks related to the Fuel Island at the maintenance facility. Responsibilities include: fueling vehicles, recording fuel activity, checking oil, washing windows and vehicles, checking tire pressures and reporting service issues to the shop. This position is also responsible for performing minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs under close supervision.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...