1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Hospitality or equivalent experience in hotel environment.
2. Active Certified Public Accountant
3. 10+ years of progressively more responsible experience as a high level accountant in upscale, market leading hotels.
4. Proven expertise in financial accounting, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, team management and development
1. Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive.
2. Experience with corporate office reporting structure.
3. Experience with Residence Clubs.
The Inn at Palmetto Bluff - 17 months ago