The Marketing Manager, Sears Brand Strategy develops and delivers marketing plans to drive overall Sears sales and brand health results. Demonstrates creative thinking, strategic skills and financial acumen are keys to success. Includes leading integration of all marketing touchpoints for Sears from the store experience/merchandise to broadcast, digital and print media, to promotion and other communications vehicles. |
1. Using primary and secondary knowledge sources, analyze competitive, seasonal, marketing, and merchandise trends to identify opportunities for Sears. Develop seasonal objectives and strategies.
2. In collaboration with the Director, develop and gain alignment on seasonal vision, plan and program concepts with marketing leadership, merchant and marketing teams.
3. Lead internal teams and external agencies to execute marketing programs.
4. Manage seasonal integration across the touchpoints.
5. Analyze seasonal performance for hits, misses, and implications. Report post-analysis and point of views to leadership and cross functional teams.
6. Recommend and lead learning plans/research to gain deep insight into program success/failures.
• BA/BS in Business or Marketing, or its equivalent experience, is required; MBA is preferred
• 6-10 years in retail/consumer marketing, consulting or brand management.
• Prefer client-side experience must include broad range of marketing channels and disciplines (planning, broadcast, digital, promotion, direct, public relations, creative, market research etc.).
5 - 10 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education
Bachelors Level Degree
On Occasion (Less than 5%)
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based...