At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an IT Business Analyst to join our team in Bloomington, IL.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
NTT DATA is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a background in developing business requirements to drive solutions to enterprise business issues. The preferred candidate will have a solid work history as a business analyst developing and managing business requirements, facilitating planning sessions with a variety of stakeholders, and providing vision and guidance to clear solutions. The position requires an individual with exceptional communications skills (verbal and written), meeting facilitation skills, highly accomplished personal organizational skills and big picture view of the use of IT to drive business solutions.
Responsibilities & skills for the role includes:
Facilitates the rigorous identification and documentation of business architecture by participating in a variety of activities to meet the department's and client's needs, including:
Review/Maintenance of Data Artifacts: Data Elements/Data Dictionary entries, data validation Use and Test Cases.
- Understands architecture standards established by Enterprise Architecture in order to align Systems architecture and produce quality artifacts
- Analyzing business and technical needs and translate these to architecture
- Coordinating and executing the transition and ongoing management ofarchitecture
- Provides support of architecture vision and direction, providing communication and education
- Understands and communicates current state and future state architecture
- Develop and transition business architecture to the execution efforts
- Engage appropriate audiences in the development/review of architecture including business partners, sponsors, system partners, and testing
- Develop architecture that can be leveraged to manage the Systems department
- Document a roadmap for building/maturing architectural practices in support of the Systems department
- Steward the maturation of the Systems Business Capability Model
- Develop workflows to enable leveraging Systems Enterprise Architecture to drive work
General Role Responsibilities include:
- Review/Maintenance of Tool/Application Artifacts: Requirements, Test Cases.
- Review/Maintenance of Organization documentation: Systems Component description/plan, resource allocations, Systems Organization database, etc.
- Complete Business Continuity and resumption plans.
- Production Problems - Reviewing, logging and validation of fixes for production defects.
- Serve as Impact Review Board (IRB) reviewer for Portfolio Process.
- Review Web-based Portfolio Process Overview Training feedback from learners
- Process User Group agenda/minutes - Monthly meeting.
- Walkthrough\Update Business Continuity Plan (start/end June every year).
- Help with Annual review of Mutual Expectations with Support Partners (Budget Team, Lotus Notes, PII, Primavera, SPP, Scheduling).
- Manage Enablement requests, Triage requests, and Change Implementations.
1) Participate in strategic and planning architecture as a subject matter expert on behalf of their specific area. May be asked to assist in the development of deliverables as needed.
2) Adhere to the standards set forth in the enterprise architecture playbook, program playbook, and process owner guidance for the production of Business Documents & support architecture and requirements artifacts.
3) Have a detailed understanding of strategic architecture and roadmaps.
4) Assist in development of business decision documents as needed by collaborating with development centers, business partners, systems partners and core teams.
5) Collaborate with work initiation teams to develop documentation such as business case proposals, business case templates, and project charters.
6) Serve as a liaison between systems and business partners from other departments for business related issues.
7) Works with product owners and business partners from various departments to build collaboration and make decisions needed during planning and execution.
8) Participates in business architecture reviews and ensures appropriate business and system partners interests are represented.
9) Obtains, demonstrates understanding, and communicates company and industry knowledge and direction.
10) Communicate to stakeholders scope changes, risks and issues.
3 Years of Business Analysis
3 Years of Requirement Gathering
3 Years of Requirement Management
3 Years of Liason work between IT and Business Partners
3 Years of working on the Development of IT Business Architecture
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies
NTT Data - 17 months ago
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 2 days ago
- 20 days ago
- 9 days ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...