Born To Supply
Committed To Acheive
Do you enjoy:
Moog’s Aircraft Group is searching for a strategically minded Global Supply Chain Director capable of leading the supply chain organization for a $1B operating group and positioning the organization for expected continued growth.
- Tackling difficult and interesting challenges?
- Working for a company where your contributions are respected?
- Having global responsibility?
- Being part of a growing organization?
Moog is a Tier 1 Aerospace supplier whose operations model has evolved from a "make-centric" to a "buy-centric" model. As such, the performance of the Supply Chain organization is crucial to achieving our Group financial and performance objectives.
You’ll have the opportunity to lead the development and implementation of Supply Chain strategies that integrate with the needs of the Business Units and working closely with their management teams to ensure the Supply Chain strategies are aligned with Business Unit strategies.
To put it in supply chain terms, you’ll have about 125 employees in the US, Europe and Asia who last year transacted over $250M in external buys globally.
Other challenges include:
The desired requirements for this position include:
- Working with the team to mature the organization, suppliers, processes and strategies for sourcing in low cost economies
- Determining the strategies and companies that make up our strategic supply base
- Developing relationships with the senior management at each of our major suppliers
- Providing the necessary leadership to implement internal process improvement across all supply chain processes
We like what we do. We enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world has only ever dreamed of. Building an environment where that is possible starts with trusting that everyone you work with is competent. Come enjoy it with us.
- A minimum of seven years experience managing a supply chain organization.
- A minimum of five years supply chain experience in an aerospace company would be preferred, but not a firm prerequisite
- Experience in Operations and/or Engineering would be preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Experience managing a global organization is highly desirable
- Experience working as a senior member of the organization’s management team
- A bachelor degree, or equivalent, is a must. A Masters degree is a plus
Moog, Inc - 19 months ago
We work on some of the world’s most exciting technical projects, creating products that challenge the limits of what’s possible,...