Identifies and develops new collaboration sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
Education and Experience
- Responsible for developing collaboration sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas.
- May develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing collaboration revenue and attain additional business. Develops additional sales opportunities within the customer account(s) by implementing actions to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new collaboration business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's product application technologies.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Experience: 5+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Business, Marketing/Sales, or similar
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- 5+ years of industry sales experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Experience in collaboration sales and technology.
- Experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Sits five to seven hours per day. Stands and or walks one to three hours per day. May bend, reach, stoop and crouch throughout the day. Should have the ability to hear, speak and see effectively to perform the necessary tasks of this position. Manual dexterity is occasionally required. The position may require frequent movement and activity relating to using keyboards, viewing data on computer displays, and communicating verbally and in writing to the needs of others. The employee-owner may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Working Conditions: Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Government Security Required: No
- Ability to travel regionally and/or nationally as required.
Level 3 Communications - 19 months ago
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...