Helpdesk needed to provide daily internal customer technical and administration support. Maintain Windows corporate resources and equipment. Can effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and has initiative, and sound judgment. Further, the candidate should have extensive experience administering Windows environments. This position will work at the direction of the Information Technology Manager and in concert with all other teams.
The successful candidate will have experience implementing medium to large scale technical solutions, possess exceptional communication skills, and possess the ability to meet aggressive timelines.
Primary day-to-day duties also include activities such as:
- Provide Technical Support for our internal and remote team members including hardware/software provisioning
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Administer Windows 2008 R2 AD infrastructure with Sharepoint, HyperV, LYNC 2010, Exchange 2010, MDT, WSUS, SCOM, and Data Protection Manager.
- Maintain and improve upon our current processes and technical documentation
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Windows 2008 R2 domains/DNS/DHCP
- Experience with Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Exchange 2010, Sharepoint 2010, Data Protection Manager, MDT, WSUS, SCOM.
- Mobile devices including Android an Apple IOS
- Ability to work independently on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with various levels of clients and customers
- 1-4 years real-world experience in a Windows environment
Occasionally, local travel in the Seattle area during normal business hours may be required. Regional, national, international, and/or overnight travel is not anticipated.
Mercent Corporation - 15 months ago