Become a part of our energetic team! The Teller Coordinator demonstrates excellent customer service in accordance with the U.S. Bank Service Advantage Core Values. This position assists in the administration/supervision of the teller area, as delegated by a supervisor or manager. The Teller Coordinator prepares work schedules, provides input to performance reviews; participates in new teller training or mentoring; provides ongoing training and support to other tellers; and performs teller duties. The Teller Coordinator also handles more complex customer issues. At U.S. Bank we believe in rewarding motivated employees that deliver top performance while following procedural and regulatory rules. You will be rewarded for your hard work with incentives which are based on your sales referrals, the branch|
's growth, and customer satisfaction.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends (for branch locations open on Saturdays).
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of consecutive, current, and proven success experience in cash handling and/or customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Thorough knowledge of teller services, customer service/relations, and staffing/recruiting
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations, compliance, and products
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Willingness to proactively solicit new business as necessary
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills a plus
U.S. Bank - 12 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....