We are looking for
a Financial Analyst II for
in Denver, CO.
Who is Aimco?
Aimco is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and is one of the largest owners and operators of apartment homes in the country. Aimco is a top provider of apartment homes to nearly 250,000 residents. Aimco has properties in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. As a leading S&P 500 company with over 25 years of proven performance, Aimco has a unique blend of experience and ingenuity in apartment management, financing and investing in conventional and affordable housing communities.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst/Data Analyst (Demographics).
The Financial Analyst drives business performance through analysis of budget programs, working alongside Property Operations to track variances (forecasts vs actual & plans vs actual). Performs data modeling, yearly budget reviews and report generation. Working in tandem with Property Operations and Corporate Finance teams, the Financial Analyst strives to improve existing business systems by re-engineering our existing business processes. Supports and maintains all Property Operations business related systems.
Are you the right person for the Job?
- Create a demographic model of customer spending and trends.
- Provide market research and utilize regression analysis to build decision-support models.
- Performs data modeling, yearly budget reviews, and report generation.
- Optimize business unit operations by identifying deficiencies within existing systems and reengineering the process.
- Develops organization-wide process solutions; Coordinates business presentations and participates in implementations.
- Assists with accounting and financial aspects of projects while preparing reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Documents policies and procedures to create process flows.
- Supports, Maintains, Trains and Administrates business systems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- It’s a great place to work! Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, We provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
- Previous experience in creating customer demographic models - both data collection and analysis.
- Previous experience with SAS, market research, regression analysis, and decision-support models.
- Good understanding of data collection and technology as well as superior understanding of Business systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study or equivalent experience. At least 2-5 years’ experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, analytical, and people skills. Combines detail-oriented focus and a big-picture perspective.
- Intermediate to Expert in Excel skills with VBA/macro experience. Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic to intermediate SQL knowledge/experience preferred.
Send this job description to a friend by email.
AIMCO Properties' aim is true. The company is the operating arm of multifamily real estate giant Apartment Investment and Management...